UNWANTED 72 SIDE EFFECTS, TABLETS:- Today I’m going to show you Unwanted 72 Price. The methods are 100% Natural. In fact, one of the readers to get more about Unwanted 72 Side Effects in future pregnancy.
It is an emergency contraceptive tablet that helps in preventing unwanted pregnancy by intervening in the process of fertilization or implantation, depending upon the position of the menstrual cycle. The pill is composed of Levonorgestrel (1.5 mg).
This is an emergency pill that is supposed to be taken within 72 hours of unprotected coitus, condom breaks down or forced intercourse to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
This pill is also called ‘Morning after pill’. However, it should not be confused with regular birth control pills. They are not meant for regular use.
Unwanted 72 Price in India
This ‘Unwanted 72 pill’ is openly available in any Chemist Shop. You should buy the pill by a doctor’s prescription. This Unwanted 72 price for ₹75.
Interactions of Unwanted 72 tablet
The medicine may interact with various substances if used together.
- Alcohol Interaction – It could be highly dangerous to drink alcohol along while using this medicine. Consumption if both together could elevate the risk of damage to the central nervous system of the body.
- Medicine Interaction – If you use any of the following medications while using this pill, you should ask your doctor first:
- Tranexamic Acid
- Disease Interaction – Use of this medicine could cause some major damage in your body if you have any of the following conditions:
- Those who have liver tumors should avoid taking this pill. This could deteriorate the condition.
- Individuals who have a medical history of liver dysfunction or any liver problem should avoid this pill or would like to consult with your doctor before using this medication.
- Those who have a history of headaches and vision difficulties should ask their doctor first. The use of this pill could increase the risk of some major illness.
- Lab Interaction – The pill could interfere in the thyroid test. It could produce false results if the thyroid test is measured while using this medicine.
Unwanted 72 How to Use?
It is orally consumed with water, preferably after taking a meal. It uses basically involves preventing the risk of getting pregnant if taken at the earliest.
As the name of the tablet suggests, it can be effective in preventing unnecessary pregnancy if taken within 12 to 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. The action of this emergency contraceptive depends upon the menstrual cycle of the woman.
Can You Still Get Pregnant After the Use of Ipill?
The chance of getting pregnant even after taking the emergency contraceptive pill is too rare. However, you cannot totally throw out the possibility of getting pregnant even after using the pill.
The major reason for the failure of this pill could be the time frame of taking medicine. It is the most effective when taken at the earliest.
(Unwanted 72 side effects in future pregnancy ) Emergency Tablet
What is the probability of pregnancy even after taking unwanted 72 side effects in future pregnancy?
If unwanted within 24 hours of sexual intercourse, the probability of pregnancy decreases by 95% but the probability of 5% is still absent as no pill can claim that it is full proof for pregnancy.
On the second day, its effect remains 85%, on the third day its effect remains halfway.
( Unwanted 72 side effects in future pregnancy ) Emergency Tablet
Therefore it is best to take the pill in 24 hours. Also remember that if you vomit within three hours of taking the pill, then you have to take it again.
This pill is used mainly in two conditions:
- As Emergency Contraceptive – It is mainly used as a medicine to prevent unnecessary pregnancy in women at times of slip off sex, condom breaks down or rape. The pill needs to be taken within 12 to 72 hours of unprotected intercourse.
- Long Tenure Contraception – This pill is also used for the prevention of pregnancies for over a long period. For long tenure contraception, Unwanted 72 is either taken as a slow dissolving pill orally or inserted inside the vagina. Working of Unwanted 72
Unwanted 72 consists of a progestin hormone called Levonorgestrel (1.5 mg). The hormone present in the pill starts regulating the hormones in the ovary which are responsible for causing ovulation in the female body.
The function of this emergency pill is to intervene in the process of fertilization of the egg by the sperm and the resulting implantation in the body. The pill stops the ovary from ovulating if the ovulation has not already occurred in the body.
If the ovulation is already over then, the pill prevents fertilization of the egg and if the fertilization is already done then the pill prevents the implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus.
This is how works in the female body to prevent pregnancy on the basis of the menstrual cycle. However, while using the pill.
It is to be remembered that the pill does not induce an abortion if the implantation has occurred by now. It is effective only until the implantation of the fertilized egg is not completed.
Not a Regular Birth Control Solution
It is not recommended to use this emergency contraceptive pill very frequently. It should be used as the last resort.
These pills should not be used more than once or twice a year. If misused, the tablet could turn your menstrual cycle upside down and could cause a serious hormonal imbalance in your body.
Since this medicine is basically a small dose of a hormone; it could impose a threat on the health of a woman if overused. It is absolutely advisable not to treat this tablet carelessly.
Can you use this pill after pregnancy?
If you are positive in the pregnant report, do not forget to take this pill. The second pill is to conceive. After taking unwanted 72, in a week or earlier, what is the bleeding period and what is it?
Some people come, after taking a pill, there is a deep blood color, and if bleeding occurs after a few days, then what is it? After taking a pill, doctors speak for bleeding, which is often taken between the first and the tenth day after consuming the immune system.
This withdrawal looks like a bleeding period but it does not have a period in reality. If you believe pregnant bleeding in a period of the pregnancy test, then there is a complete possibility that test negative can come.
When will the period after withdrawal bleeding come?
If your blood is bleeding, then this bleeding date will be your last duration. Now you will come around the date of the next period withdrawal bleed. What to do if you still do not have a period.
The period of periods may also be due to the overuse of unwanted 72 or eye pills. In this condition, when the period is missed, you will be taught to do a pregnancy test so that it is ensured that there is no pregnancy after the period is missed. Rather it is the effect of contraceptive pills.
Credit by Pari Health & Beauty Channel
What to do if after taking the pill or withdrawal bleeding does not stop?
In this condition, you will have to meet the doctor immediately. If you are bleeding for two or three days, then you should not worry about meeting the doctor. Doctors see all such cases every day, so treat them to the doctor.
Therefore, you do not want to panic at all to meet the doctor. This will reduce your stress. If it was given after sexual intercourse and after a few hours, then what to do again is to take the tablet again. The effect of unwanted 72 does not last for 72 hours.
You do not even need to give more than one tablet. Too much pill can also stop the period for a few days, which is the biggest effect of unwanted 72 side effects in future pregnancy.
What side effects can come after taking a pill?
After taking, most women suffer from headaches, stomach aches, and body aches. These are side-effects of mouth Increasing weight gain, allergies, periods, or pregnancy problems may result in longer pills or eating pills.
( Unwanted 72 Price side effects ) Emergency Tablet
So eat as much as possible, when you need it too much or like vomiting etc.
( Unwanted 72 side effects in future pregnancy) Emergency Tablet
Unwanted 72 Side Effect
Occasionally if you make unprotected sex or your gender fails, then you can take this tablet to avoid this if you are at risk of getting pregnancy status.
This is the work of the tablet which regulates the ovulation which is going to occur in the ovary and prevents it from pregnancy.
The side-effect of unwanted 72 side effects in future pregnancy
If you use this pill more, then there are some side effects that you can not think of.
- The pill could induce pregnancy like symptoms in the body such as extreme tiredness, dizziness, nausea, breast tenderness.
- It may also cause shortness of breath, pain in the abdomen and unusual weakness in the body.
- It may also cause swelling of hand and feet, tongue and lip, face and eyelids.
- This tablet could also cause a difference in libido and cramping and spotting before the arrival of menstruation.
- It could cause diarrhea.
- Since the pill interrupts the natural functioning of hormones in the body, it may cause a late or very early period after using it.
- Being a hormonal dose, Unwanted 72 could cause weight gain, hair fall problems, skin problems such as acne, mood changes, etc.
- It may cause heavy or unusually light bleeding during menstruation.
- It can cause a blood clot and even stroke.
Precautions to be taken before using Unwanted 72 are:
- Be careful while using this pill if you are under the age of 17.
- This pill should not be taken if a woman has plans to get pregnant in the near future.
- Consult with your gynecologist before taking this pill if you are already under any kind of
- Confirm with your doctor before using this pill if you have any form of allergy from any medicine or food.
- If you have any previous history of tubal pregnancy, you should not use this drug.
- Check with your doctor if you have a high level of blood sugar.
- Consult with your physician if you are already under medications such as Anticoagulant or Antifungal Medicines.
When to Avoid Usage of Unwanted 72?
This medicine could show a certain negative reaction with certain drugs or health conditions. So, it is better to know when to avoid using this emergency contraceptive pill:
- A woman who suffers from allergy should consult with a doctor before using this medicine. Intolerance to levonorgestrel does not allow you to use this pill.
- Individuals who have a previous record of abnormal bleeding from the vagina should not use this medicine. Consult with your gynecologist to stay safe.
- Women with breast cancer are not recommended to use this pill.
- Those who have clotting disorders should not use this pill without consulting doctors.
- If you have suffered from any bleeding of the brain or have had a stroke in recent times, you should not use this pill.
- Individuals who have any genetic blood disorder should avoid using this pill.
The perfect way to take this Unwanted 72 Tablet?
The correct way to take this is that when you take this tablet, you have to take it with a full glass of water, but the thing to keep in mind is that it is very important to eat something before taking this tablet. Before eating this tablet, it is necessary to eat half an hour before eating it.
This can lead to many side effects.
The best time to take this tablet is 12 hours, but you can take it from 12 hours to 72 hours. But what is most effective remains after 12 hours of unprotected sex.
If you take it within 24 hours, its effect will be 90% or 95%, and if you take 24 hours to 48 hours, then it will have 85% effect and if you do it from 48 hours to 72 hours If you take it, then only 65-70% can be effective in the situation.
There is also some common side effect
After eating, there is some pain caused by the stomach in some stomachs. There may be symptoms like lips, tongue, and swelling in the face.
Apart from this, dizziness and lack of appetite can have such side effects, so do not hesitate to discuss with any of your doctors.
What should not you take with this Unwanted 72 Tablet?
Do not take high-quality food and do not take it with high oily foods. In this situation, its effect may be reduced, it can also be damaged.
If you drink more alcohol then its effect may be reduced in that situation, so do not take unwanted 72 with all these things. If you are already doing some treatment, then, in that case, it is very important for you to consult your doctor.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Unwanted 72 Side Effects?
Within 24 hours of unprotected sex, the probability of eating it is likely to affect up to 95%, it will have the possibility of eating it within 48 hours, its 85% effect and eating it within 72 hours will have an impact of up to 58%. Unwanted 72, or which does not protect against other vaginal infections.
It’s Overall is a good Emergency Pill. And it does not have any side effects. You should definitely look at expiry dates before consuming it. It should be taken as soon as possible after the time of unprotected sex.
If you vomit within 2 hours of taking unwanted 72, then you have to take it one more time. After making unprotected sex for 72 hours, there is no point in eating the pill.
It should be taken with water, it should not be an empty stomach. It can cause stomachache after eating, but it is not necessary to have stomachache every time after eating it.
After eating it, you can become restless and you may vomit. You may be sick, headache, your breasts may get pain, your breasts may have more tenderness for a few days.
If you are allergic, you should not eat unwanted 72. The blood circulation of your period can be informal. This can change the date of your periods. It can come from early periods or even late. Blood circulation may occur in the middle of the period.
It should not be used as a customary contraception. This is not effective in eliminating any existing ones. After taking the risk the local epidemic phase becomes more.
This shot is not a step of pride, only to be proud. You should not use unnecessary 72 repeatedly. You should do condoms or any other remedy. Before taking unwanted 72 in the following areas, consult a doctor.
- You are breast cancer.
- If you are pregnant.
- You have an infection or kidney disease.
- If you have a specific illness.
- If you have sugar, blood pressure or heart disease
And if you are allergic to unwanted 72 or you are too weak, you should not take Unwanted 72 side effects.
Credit By Health Diva Youtube Channel
Frequently Asked Questions About Unwanted 72
1- When we use unwanted 72?
So remember that it is not a role in abortion which has become established, pregnancy has come positive and its use has no role. It is to be used only and only when you have sexual intercourse and you do not want pregnancy. This prevents pregnancy.
2- How does Unwanted 72 work?
Any pregnancy means an egg and a sperm. So it prevents the release of an egg. But if pregnancy has taken place in the uterus, then it does not stop it.
3- When can we take unwanted 72?
The sooner you take the unprotected intercourse, the better you will be as soon as possible. By the way, it is written in a tablet that you can take it within 72 hours and the maximum you can take it for 5 days.
4- Who can take unwanted 72?
So the age group is 16-45. You will find this tablet easily in the medical store. But you should take a doctor’s prescription before taking it.
5- Any side effects of this medicine?
Sometimes it can also cause vomiting. If your tablet is taken and vomits within 2 hours, consider this tablet ineffective. And definitely take another tablet. In some situations in which you have to take a pill, like if you are also taking regular pills, which have to take a tablet of daily pills, then you should take an emergency pill if you have missed more than 3 tablets in 21 days.
6- If you take unwanted 72 once, how long do you have effects?
Its maximum effect is within 3 days is 72 hours. If you do 3 times of intercourse at that time, then there is no chance of pregnancy. But if there is intercourse after this, it is not inside the IPill. Once you are using IPill, then after that you go to the doctor and get proper information.