Feminine hygiene:- Today I’m going to show you Feminine Hygiene. The methods are 100% Natural. In fact, one of the readers to get all quarry solved about Feminine Hygiene.
In feminine hygiene, we also know the name of menstruation in the monthly edge. The problem of the periodic irregularity of periods is a common problem among women. There may be several reasons for delaying periods, coming early, disappearing, or going back. Feminine hygiene is the first thing in pregnancy that women do not have a pregnancy and they are pregnant.
What are the volatile organic compounds?
We are exposed to volatile organic compounds (VOCs) every day. They are found in air fresheners, paints, nail polish, deodorants, automotive fuel, mothballs, and other products. VOCs have been associated with both acute and chronic effects. In the short-term, they can cause problems with brain and lung function, while long-term exposure has been associated with cancer and reproductive problems. VOCs can be absorbed through the skin, ingested, or inhaled.
Is the use of feminine hygiene products linked to VOC exposure?
In a study published in the Journal of Women’s Health, researches in the United States investigated whether the use of feminine hygiene products in reproductive-aged women is related to exposure of VOCs.
Why is this important?
Vaginal tissue is much more vulnerable to outside chemicals due to its differences in structure. This allows more chemicals to be absorbed. It is also important to note that pads and tampons used for menstruation are not required to list all ingredients on product labeling.
It is important to identify sources of VOC exposure and reduce exposures when possible. VOC exposure has been associated with spontaneous abortion, congenital malformation, and menstrual issues. It is important to be aware of VOCs in feminine hygiene products and which products are being sold in stores, especially among reproductive-aged women.
How to maintain your vaginal cleanliness?
- Protect your vaginal PH level. For him, we should use hard soap and if you use body wash then they should be kept away from them. Because the vagina already contains bacteria that already clean it. So it is very necessary to wash any rubbish soap or anybody which if you are using, keep it away from the vagina. What happens to it is that your PH level happens, it becomes disturbed by the vagina, and you have many chances of having an infection. If you have to use something for hygiene then you have the product available in many markets
- Maintain a healthy diet
In a healthy diet, you eat curd and curd in your day. As the heat is hot, then what is the curd that gives you the ability to fight any type of yeast infection. What you have to do is take daily yogurt during lunch. What happens to that day is the diet that will keep it. So you should have maintained a diet for a healthy vagina, either you are mainly interested in juice and you can either include Yoga once in your week.
- You have your thighs, you have to choose very carefully. As the summer has come, you do not have to use synthetic cloth if you like cotton panties, it will be better. Because there is a special type of fabric, what happens to the moisture that is born? This also has chances of getting an infection. Always be careful when you choose your underpants for dryness.
- If you have any type of infection, yeast infections, and bacterial infection, then you should consult your gynecologist. Because if you leave it and you do not treat it properly then it can also come in its worst condition. And it can be very painful and your reproductive health will surge the issue of it.
- Please visit your gynecologist once a year so you can get a complete checkup. If you have any kind of infection or any kind of problem or you have PCOD so that they can get hold of it.
- Always change your sanitary pad whenever you are on period every day because it also produces moisture and you have the PH level and you may have many chances of getting infected.
- If you are married then you are in regular physical contact. So always before sexual intercourse and after sexual intercourse, you have to wash your genital parts well so that they do not have any kind of infection. Always remember before and after sexual intercourse, it is very important to wash your genital parts so that you do not feel any infection.